Monday, March 8, 2010

Going Private

To make a long story short, we're going private.  So here's what you need to do: leave me your email for the private blog. Then do nothing.  I am going to keep this blog up and running. Every time I post on the private blog I will post the title and the link to the private blog on this blog as well.You can leave this blog on your side bar and you'll know when I post.  If you need an example click here.  (no, I don't know these people I just snagged their good idea.)  Hopefully this will be the easiest way :)
To check out our new and improved private blog click here:

http://www.littleabramsfamily.blogspot.com/

17 comments:

Tim, Abby, Dayton and Braylee said...

We'd love to see updates!
timandabby@gmail.com

Kento and Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Walker Family said...

jasmine.walker0336@yahoo.com
thanks!

John and Brittany Payne said...

Hey!! I love reading your blog!!!
brittanythebrit@gmail.com

Hilary and Brian said...

please add us to your private blog!
hilly_ann@onewest.net

Martin and Kristin Perez said...

Here our e-mail!
kristinacton@gmail.com

cecily said...

cecilyolaveson@gmail.com

John and Emily said...

emilyharris13@gmail.com

~* Laura Ann *~ said...

laclark_125@hotmail.com

Jace and Whitney said...

We would love to see your blog!
decken40@hotmail.com

Gloria said...

Hi Carissa, I am Emily's SIL. We actually had a baby boy a week after you! I would love to keep up with your family. If you would like you can send me your email and I'll add you to our blog list too :)
My email: gloryuh at gmail dot com

PS My cousin Brianne is Brianne Serrano! Small world! :)

Holly said...

hollyanderson07@gmail.com

Thanks.

Allison Holt said...

I also would like to be added to you blog list. I am one of Dallas's friends from high school. I can't believe you guys are going to have two kids! I'm happy for you guys!
allisonjoy2004@hotmail.com

Husband and wife team... said...

breanna_abrams@yahoo.com

Olavesons said...

hailey.olav@gmail.com

Whitney said...

probably didn't know about me (whitney moore), found you through a friend, but....
whitmoore28@gmail.com
p.s. you're baby is waaayyyy cute!

Unknown said...

jeniclayton at gmail dot com